About the CEPIC Congress
- The CEPIC Congress 2015 will take place at the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel from 3rd to 6th June 2015.
- It is the largest event in commercial still and moving images in the world with 500 delegates and 280 agencies from 34 countries.
- It brings picture agencies, video companies, commercial photographers and videographers, IT industry suppliers, business people, technologists, lawyers and creative minds together in a changing European major city to meet, network, exchange information and do business.
- It takes place on four days (from Wednesday to Saturday) with exhibition/networking areas open from Thursday to Saturday.
- It offers exibition/networking areas, business rooms, seminar rooms, spaces for social events (Welcome Reception & Annual Industry Party).
- The registration fee grants delegates access to all Congress areas, the Welcome Reception and the Annual Industry Party.
- Registration fees are for the entire duration of the congress and include lunch, ongoing drinking stations and a wifi connection (form Thursday to Saturday).
As the Centre of the Picture Industry, CEPIC federates approximately 900 picture agencies and photo libraries in 20 countries across Europe. It has affiliates in North America and Asia. CEPIC’s membership includes large and smaller stock photo libraries, major photo news agencies, art galleries, museums and video companies. Through its membership, CEPIC represents more than 150,000 authors in direct licensing.