The CEPIC Congress 2019 will take place in Paris from 5th to 7th June 2019 at the Salon de l’Aveyron near the “Bercy Villages” in the 12th arrondissement. Congress 2019 (three days of conferences and networking no-stop) is organized in conjonction with PIXDAY (one day).
ONE VENUE, TWO EVENTS IN PARIS
We will take networking to the next level in Paris. Only on the first day of Congress, you can meet local customers as part of our collaboration with PixDay, the unique French professional trade fair between buyers and sellers of pictures.
CEPIC Congress 2019
from 5th to 7th June
- Nonstop networking with picture industry professionals from +30 countries.
- The only event of the year where you can attend three days of nonstop networking and conferences focusing on the latest developments in the picture industry.
- Meet agencies’ CEOs and sales representatives, as well as footage suppliers, industry service providers, technology specialists, legal professionals and the creative minds that innovate the picture industry, all in one place.
- Save the date and join over 500 participants from 250 agencies from around the globe.
5th June only in collaboration with CEPIC Congress
- Join the largest picture buyer event in the country where photography began.
- The only time of the year when you can meet, together with your local distributors, French picture buyers representing all the sectors of the industry, including the press, publishing companies, communication agencies, and new media.
- Use this opportunity to develop your network as well as your knowledge of the French market, that remains one of the most active picture markets in the world.
- Save the date and join PixDay’s agencies on 5th June in Paris.
The CEPIC Congress venue in 2019 will not be a hotel. However, there are plenty of hotels of different categories in Bercy.
Click here to view a list of hotels in Bercy and book a room by contacting the hotel of your preference.
Please note that neither CEPIC, nor PIXDAY are involved in the booking process or have any deals with these hotels.
Registration opens in January 2019.