Is it still possible to make money with photography?
Images populate the net and our imagination. No website, no post can do without an image. Yet, is it still possible to make money with photography?
- Is the price paid for photos sufficient to build a sustainable, if not profitable business?
- How can this be reached?
- How has the business of photography changed and how will it change in the future?
To answer these questions we have brought together a number of professionals who will bring their unique perspective on the subject.
- Sarah Casillas Head of Content, Adobe Stock
- Christina Hawatmeh CEO of Scopio
- Andreas Genz, Managing Director of dpa- Picture Alliance
- Moderated by Paul Melcher, Managing Director, MelcherSystem Consulting
As per CEPIC’s usual webinar format, there will be a half hour panel presentation followed by another half hour of questions and feedback from participants. CEPIC’s webinars are interactive and allow participants to network virtually.
FORMAT: Zoom features
DATE: 25 March 17 H – 18 H CET
ADMISSION: 16.45 H – Overtime possible until 18.15 H CET
CEPIC member fee: 29, – € with promo code
Email CEPIC to request your CEPIC Member promo code.*
Non CEPIC members: 49, – €
Picture Editors & Photographers: 9, – €
Become a sponsor of the CEPIC Business Webinar. Email us at email@example.com and learn about the promotional benifts of sponsorship.