For the first time, as part of the largest annual congress of the picture industry CEPIC will host a special exhibitor day for innovative technology providers and other businesses in the visual sector. Businesses are invited to showcase their innovative developments in a dedicated area and to participate in different panels around the latest trends affecting the picture industry. The CEPIC Exhibitor Day is part of the CEPIC Congress and will be held on Wednesday 30 May 2018 in the Maritim ProArte Hotel in Berlin.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Showcase your business at a one of the nine exclusive one-day trade tables
- Present you technology in two pitch presentations slots
- All exhibitors will be listed as sponsors of the Exhibitor Day for Innovative Businesses and Technologies
- Participate in panel discussions. Proposed topics for the panels are:
- Can Blockchain Be Applied To The Picture Industry?
- Alternative Ways To License Your Images: New Paths To Business
- Setting Up A New Business: Start Up Models And Financing Possibilities
Exhibitors may submit their own topics and set up their own panels.
Date & Location
Wednesday, 30 May 2018, Maritim ProArte Hotel Berlin
The event is open to CEPIC delegates who have registered for the CEPIC Congress. Photographers and picture buyers can attend at a small fee of 15 €. Exhibitors may suggest who they would like to invite. CEPIC will take care of the invitations.
Price and Conditions
This is an exclusive offer for CEPIC Congress participants. Participation to this is a 1.100€ (VAT excluded) sponsorship fee. We offer a maximum of nine stands.
At least one business representative needs to be registered for the entire CEPIC Congress 2018. Two additional exhibitors per stand can be registered for 41 € (excl. VAT). This registration is valid only on Wednesday, 30 May and does not grant access to the Table and Lunch Area.