Why you should attend the CEPIC Congress
The largest networking hub for picture agencies worldwide
• The only event of the year with three days of nonstop networking with picture industry professionals from +30 countries.
• Conferences focusing on the latest developments in the picture industry.
• Meet agencies’ CEOs and sales representatives, as well as footage suppliers, industry service providers, technology specialists, legal professionals and the creative minds that innovate the picture industry, all in one place.
• Save the date and join 500 participants from 250 agencies from around the globe.
From Paris to Mallorca
Mallorca is the most significant Spanish island on the Mediterranean sea. There are many reasons to travel to this island, with almost 80 kilometers of distance from one extreme to another.
“Mallorca is a paradise if you can stand it,” said Gertrude Stein in 1929. Chopin and George Sand stayed in Mallorca and moved to the Carthusian Monastery in Valldemossa, where Chopin composed some of his most beautiful and melancholic preludes.
Years later, the famous actor Michael Douglas started living in Mallorca in 1980 on the coast of Valldemosa on a manor house that belonged to the Archduke Ludwing Salvatore of Austria. “I love Mallorca for its amazing mix of civilizations, its powerful international influence, and mostly because it keeps its own authentic culture,” Michael said.
Even the Dalai Lama, Buddhism spiritual leader, said in his 1990’s visit: “I love Mallorca because this island has been created with the energy of love”.
With these simple quotes from essential people in the world culture, would you resist visiting Mallorca?
It is a pleasure for me as President of CEPIC to communicate that the next Congress in 2020 will take place from the 27 to the 29 of May at the Gran Meliá Victoria in Palma de Mallorca with the Welcome Reception on the 26 of May.
Convention Centre of the Gran Meliá Victoria Hotel
Avenida Joan Miró, 21
Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca, Spain
• Timeless luxury and elegance on the Palma de Mallorca seafront, near the old town and the best places for shopping and leisure in the city
• Terraces with privileged views of Palma Bay and the Cathedral with bar service and innovative cocktails
• The haute cuisine Ikatza Basque steakhouse restaurant specialises in cuisine based on deep-rooted traditions with large doses of creativity
• Sophisticated rooms equipped to ensure maximum comfort throughout your stay. RedLevel service is a new benchmark for quality and personalised service, a world of exclusivity in superior rooms and suites
• Convention Centre with private car park and state-of-the-art technology
Book your room at the Gran Meliá Victoria with CEPIC!
30 rooms – single or double occupancy – are available from 26 to 29 May 2020 with the best rates only for CEPIC Congress delegates.
More information will follow soon.
Would you like to book a hotel room at the Gram Meliá Victoria via CEPIC? Contact us.