Technology, Access and Value: balancing dissemination, protection and profitability in the CH sector
How can value be maintained with wider access to CH content through technology?
- What is lost?
- How can technologies with different aims work in tandem to benefit CH?
- What added value can CH gain from external operatives such as Smartframe and Wikimedia?
- Rob Sewell, CEO at SmartFrame
- Clive Coward, Tate Images Manager at Tate
- Fergus McKenna, Content Sales Director at Reach plc
- Lucy Crompton-Reid, Chief Executive at Wikimedia UK
As per CEPIC’s usual webinar format, there will be a half hour panel presentation followed by another half hour of questions and feedback from participants. CEPIC’s webinars are interactive and allow participants to network virtually.
FORMAT: Zoom features
DATE: 6 July 17 H – 18 H CET
ADMISSION: 16.45 H – Overtime possible until 18.15 H CET
CEPIC member fee: 29, – € with promo code
Email CEPIC to request your CEPIC Member promo code.*
Non CEPIC members: 49, – €
Picture Editors & Photographers: 9, – €
Thanks to our sponsor