About CEPIC Congress
For 20 years now, the CEPIC Congress is the largest networking hub for visual media businesses worldwide.
In 2024 CEPIC is returning to the birth country of Photography and is once again hosting its Congress in Juan les Pins, Antibes in the South of France – the nearest international airport being Nice. Congress takes place from the 15th-17th May 2024, with the Welcome Reception on 14th May– and for those with an interest in film, it is just before the Cannes Film Festival.
The Annual Industry Party takes place on the 16th of May 2024.
In 2024 the Theme of the CEPIC Congress will be “Authenticity in the Age of AI”
Topics will cover a wide range of issues and opportunities, from Generative AI to the identification and labelling of content, the requirements of diversity, transparency, the concept of verified, authentic imagery, ethical AI, copyright protection and more.
In 2024 CEPIC is launching new features and becomes a true marketplace
- We are expanding and diversifying our attendance by inviting up to 50 media buyers, from a range of sectors and markets, to join content producers and distributors from around the world in the table area.
- Excitingly, you’ll be able to enter the CEPIC Award of the Year.
- We’re staging an Olympics Photo Exhibition, with the chance to submit your content for inclusion.
- We’ll have a mix of conference discussions, webinars and specialized workshops.
- We’ll organize pitch sessions between media buyers and content providers.
- A lounge area will be available for break-out discussions and debates.
As it is the first week of the Cannes Film Festival, book your hotel as early as possible!
We have a CEPIC delegates dedicated website:
CEPIC 2024 (agoraevent.fr)
Fees and Table booking price in the Marketplace area are identical to 2023.
Congress Registrations starts on January 17th on this page.
Why should I attend the CEPIC Congress?
- It is the only event in the visual media licensing industry that offers three days of nonstop networking with visual media professionals from +30 countries.
- To attend conferences focusing on the latest developments in the visual media licensing industry
- To meet agencies’ CEOs and sales representatives, as well as footage suppliers, industry service providers, technology specialists, legal professionals, and the creative minds that innovate the visual media licensing industry, all in one place.
How does the CEPIC Congress work?
CEPIC is all about networking. So to make the most of your participation, you should arrange as many meetings as possible before Congress starts.
After registration and payment, CEPIC will grant you access to the Participants List so that you are able to contact all registered attendees and arrange your meetings.
For higher visibility and comfort for your meeting, you can add a Table to your registration as a delegate for a separate fee.
Why is the CEPIC Congress 2024 taking place in the South of France?
It is a blessed area in Europe, sunny, full of culture, good food, and gorgeous landscapes, and importantly it has an international airport. The Nice airport is the second largest airport in France (after Paris). Juan les Pins, en route to Cannes is easily accessible from the Nice airport, by train, bus or taxi. Delegates may easily combine business with pleasure, adding a few days on for the Riviera, Provence, the Alps, Corsica, Monaco and Italy.
Venue: ANTIPOLIS – Palais des Congrès d’Antibes
Address: 60 Chem. des Sables, 06160 Antibes, France
To visit the ANTIPOLIS Congress Center – click here
Presentation of Juan les Pins/Antibes here
Airport of Nice here