Professional photographers are invited to join the Exhibitors Day of Innovative Businesses on 30th May 2018 in Berlin. This day of innovations is organized within the framework of the CEPIC Congress, the world’s largest event within the stock picture industry.
The Innovation Day is an exclusive event that will bring together a selected group of exhibitors showcasing the latest developments within the business of photography. This is a new and truly unique opportunity to meet cutting edge technology providers, learn about innovative business solutions for visual content providers and meet the global players on the image market on one single day and place.
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Up to 15 exclusive companies in the following fields:
- Blockchain and rights management
- Backend technology for visual content management
- Visual content recognition and rights management
- Innovative business solutions for visual creators
STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR PANEL DISCUSSIONS
Learn about the following topics which will be debate by industry experts:
- Can Blockchain Be Applied to the Picture Industry?
- Setting Up A New Business: Start Up Models and Financing Possibilities
- Alternative Ways To License Your Images: New Paths to Business Success
Professional photographers may present themselves and their work to the largest gathering of picture industry professionals in 5-minute pitch presentations. Meeting with picture agencies can be organized. Register as soon as possible to reserve your slot.
MEET THE GLOBAL MARKET PLAYERS
Next to business offering technological, legal and licensing innovation, the CEPIC Congress gathers the highest number of picture and video agencies from all over the globe. From Stock, Press, Lifestyle, Wildlife, Nature, Fashion and Storytelling. The E-Day therefore offers a truly unique opportunity to meet global players of all shapes and sizes in the market for images.
On Wednesday, 30 May 2018, from 9am to 6pm at the Maritim ProArte Hotel Berlin, located at Friedrichstrasse 151, 10177 Berlin
- The event is open to professional and semi-professional photographers for 15 €. Upgrade to full CEPIC Congress participation is easy.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE CEPIC STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY AWARD? TAKE A LOOK!