Whilst we are continually celebrating our cultural heritage institutions, the organisations themselves are constantly applying their energy towards looking at the challenges and problems to sustainability. This Round Table session will explore solutions rather than challenges, technological opportunities and savings, joined up solutions rather than an individual approach, and the significance and importance of Data for the future of the heritage sector.
Join us on Wednesday 30th May 2018 for this one hour seminar
from 11.15 to 12.45 in Salon 2 of the Maritim ProArte Hotel in Berlin.
This event is part of the CEPIC Congress.
Friday 1 June from 11.15 to 12.45 H
Salon 2, 1st floor Maritim ProArte Hotel
- Sophie Goossens, digital media lawyer at Reed-Smith
- Daniel Sproll, new digital imagery, VR AR 3D, (Germany)
- Dr Christian Stein, HU Berlin (Germany)
- Patrick Towell, Golant Media Ventures (UK)
- Thorsten Wiedemann, A MAZE, (Germany)
- Ismo Malinen, Finish Heritage Agency (Finland)